Saturday, June 06, 2009

Birds...

Check out these adorable fabric birds that my dear friend, Linda discovered on The Yvestown Blog on her April 27th post. She's always on the lookout for great ideas to pass along, which is such a huge help! The post even has a link to the pattern, which I just printed out and it looks SUPER SIMPLE.

Linda suggested that I make some for my branch in the living room, which I agree is an awesome idea! I've had trouble coming up with something for summer and this just might be the answer. I think I even have time to do some sewing.

Now I just need to find some appropriate fabric.

Thanks, Linda!

Oh and speaking of birds, remind me to tell you Terry's latest bird story...kinda sad, but hopefully not tragic. Let's just say that no one's going to be calling him Dr. Doolittle anytime soon. I have pictures too. Stay tuned...

No comments: