Friday, August 22, 2008

Here are the winners!

Sorry for the delay in the drawing. I was out late last night and was busy working this morning, getting ready for our trip and heading out of town today. Right now, I'm sitting in the Courtyard Marriott in Farmington, New Mexico with my sister, Sharon.

I put all the names on little pieces of paper, folded them up really small and had my sister draw three names. The winners are:

Ashley - God Loves Me More than That
Kendica - When God Created my Toes
Trendy Spot Boutique - God Gave us Heaven

Congratulations all!

If you send me an email at Nan_Hann[at]yahoo.com with your address, I'll send out the books when I get back in town next week. I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay, Thanks! Since we live so close I don't think it's necessary for you to pay the postage to mail it. We can just meet up, or wait until the next family function so you can give it to me. Glad I commented. Looks like you guys are having fun on your trip, very beautiful pix, keep them coming!