Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Just a little treat from WaterBrook Press:

Hey, have you heard of the book, Mosaic by Amy Grant? I just received a free copy to read and review on my blog! Isn't that awesome! To be honest, I don't even remember how I got it. I just remember responding to either an email or an ad on a website telling them that I'd be interested in reviewing it. In order to qualify I had to send the link to this blog so they could see that it was "established" and probably that I wasn't some lunatic. Of course, I probably fit pretty perfectly into their target audience, so I'm in and I got the book in the mail today.

Those of you who know me well, know that I'm a big fan of Amy (Grant, that is). Well, also of Amy Schubert, but that's another story. Anyway, I'm supposed to post my review between Oct 15 and 19th, and I haven't even started reading, so I'd better get busy...and you'll have to check back later to see the review and the full story behind the connection between Amy Grant and my daughter, Amy (Schubert). There really is a story!

So mark your calendars to come back for a visit next week to see the rest of the story...




No comments: