Friday, August 20, 2010

Wow!  I can't believe that I'm finally able to create a new post on this blog!  For the last month or more, there was a technical problem that would not allow me to create a new post here.

Because of that, and because of the great reviews that I've heard about Wordpress.com I have officially moved my blog there.

When I did that, I edited my last post (since I couldn't get in to create a new one). And sadly, I just discovered that the edited post did not go out in the RSS feed for those that have subscribed to my blog.  So, you may not have known that I was still blogging, but had moved to another location.

I must admit that the last few months have been crazy busy, so I haven't been as prolific as I was before, but I'm getting back on track again.

I hope that those of you who subscribed before, will come over and subscribe to my new blog site at http://nanhann.wordpress.com/.  I've missed your visits and love your input!

No comments: