Monday, June 21, 2010

I promise that I will soon have more time to post to my blog.

This is in downtown Sarajevo, a bustling city with lots to see and do.

If you haven't had a chance to see some of my (favorite) pictures culled from the several thousand from Bosnia, they are now up on Facebook.  You can see them here without signing up for FB.  If you looked at the first batch a week or so ago, be sure to skip ahead a few pages in the album if you don't want to see the old ones.

They don't include lots of the sponsored kids' pictures (which we'll show on the 26th) or the couple of days we spent in Croatia and Amsterdam.  I'll post those in separate albums later.

They also don't include photos of Dan and Julie and kids (our missionary family) in Bosnia.  For security reasons they have asked that I not post photos online with their last name, so just to be safe, I'm posting their photos on a private page.  If you would like to get a link to those photos, add a comment below or send me an email to hannfamily[at]cox.net.
This gives an indication of how much the Bosnian audiences loved Bob and Terry's music that was so different from their own.  These ladies were literally dancing in the aisles by the end of the concert.

This window is at the Breza church.  To me it symbolizes God's desire to be a breath of hope in our sometimes gray world.

This week I'm working on putting together a PowerPoint for our team's presentation, which will be on Saturday night at Open Door Fellowship church if you want to come and enjoy some great original music (written by our teammate Bob Ryan) as well as stories and other photos from our trip.

At some point I will be back to regular posting...I promise.  Thanks for your patience.  Is there something you're missing in my posts?  I hope so.  What is it?

No comments: