Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello again,

Have you given up on me?  I hope not! 

Sadly, since I continue to be unable to create new posts for this blog and cannot seem to get any help in fixing the issue, as of today, I'm moving.  I have been considering a move for some time, so this has prompted it a little sooner than I expected.  As a result, I've decided to transfer all of the content from this site over to a WordPress blog site and keep going from there.

My new blog URL is: http://nanhann.wordpress.com/

My blog name will continue to be:  Down the Road and Back Again...for now.  I have plans to change it, but just haven't come up with the perfect name.  Let me know if you have brilliant ideas.  I could use them.

If you like to visit me here, please consider subscribing to receive my new blog post from there or plan to visit often.  If you don't want to subscribe, please bookmark the site as soon as you get there since I expect that at some point, I'll be closing this blog down.

For now, I'm considering the new blog "under construction".  If all goes well, I hope to have the it ship-shape for my 4 year blogging anniversary on August 9th.

Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope that you think things are even more fun and creative on the new site.  I especially hope to be able to categorize the posts so you can find what you're interested in, more easily.  As always there will be tons of pics, tips, and little glimpses of my world.

Any suggestions for changes or improvements now that things are being revamped?  What would you like to see more or less of?

See you on the other side!

Nancy

No comments: