Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my favorite guy in all the world!

Terry's birthday was yesterday!  It's not that I forgot his birthday, it's just that I forgot to create a post in advance about it and we've been so busy that I didn't have time in the last few days.

That doesn't make him any less special or less loved. I'm so blessed that God gave him to me over 30 years ago.  I wouldn't want to share this life and it's adventures with anyone else.

Here are just a few highlights of the fun we've had this past year... what a great year it's been and now we're heading for Bosnia in the next few days!  Can't wait.
 Steamboat Springs, Colorado in August

 Disneyland in September
 Randy Thompson Christmas Concert in December 
Dave Argentati Concert in December



Terry & Bob played several places around town this year
 Flagstaff Snow Day in January
Suns Game in April 

No comments: