Ted is Terry's 4th oldest brother. From oldest to youngest they are Terry, Tom, Tim, Ted, Tod (and Julie). Talk about a tough time getting to know their names when I first started dating Terry. It was crazy! This photo is before Julie came along.
Ted's the middle one in the front row of kids above. I'm sure he was a busy little guy, keeping up with his 3 older brothers. See next photo.
He doesn't particularly like to get his picture taken. These 2 photos above are his favorite poses. Either he covers his face with his hand or makes an ugly face (sticks his tongue out or something). He also gives me a really dirty look sometimes, like he's going to deck me. But since it's his birthday I didn't want to show you his "mean" face. Anyway, I have DOZENS of photos in one of these 3 poses of him. Sigh...maybe someday he'll come around.
- Once in a while when he's distracted by kids or others, I can sneak in a photo of him and he looks great!
- This picture of Ted and Kristi holding Amy at their wedding when she was just a couple of months old is one of my favorites! Don't they look too young to get married?
- I think they were more excited about me being pregnant than I was. They used to bring me pickles and ice cream every week and they watched Amy and later Kevin for us all the time. They have always been a great aunt and uncle to our kids. Well except maybe for the time that they lost Amy under their bed or let Kevin get his head stuck in their stairs, then made him sit there while they took a picture. (Oh well, nobody's perfect.) Who has that picture anyway?
- We loved having them nearby when we lived in So Cal. It was so nice to have family around to share our holidays and special occasions with or just to hang out on a quiet weekend. We miss seeing all of them more often.
- Did you know Ted loves to dance. I'm not sure he'll admit this one, but as you can see, I have several photos to substantiate this rumor. I'm also aware of a video that's floating around somewhere from a decade ago which can also confirm that fact. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on it or I would have posted it here for proof. True story.
Love, Nancy and Terry too.