Friday, October 30, 2009


Christmas Decor:

Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner?

Only 8 weeks away!  Wow!  How are you doing on your Christmas shopping?  I'm hoping to pick up a few unique items when we're in North Carolina this week. Terry and I probably won't do a lot for each other's gifts since we've had some extra fun traveling this year.

But, I love decorating for Christmas!  I have quite a few stores that I like to check out for decorations.  Some are a little pricey, but I like to look anyway, especially for potential after Christmas sales.  Others have a wide range of prices that make some items a great deal anytime.

Crate and Barrel has some of my favorite ornaments at very reasonable prices.

Restoration Hardware has more retro, classic, but unique items, but still some sweet finds.

Target also has nice things for very reasonable prices.

After Christmas when this pillow goes on sale, I want to get a couple of these from Pottery Barn.  I really like it, but wouldn't pay $50 for any pillow cover, no matter how nice it is.  I think the colors have great potential for several of my rooms.  Can you see it on my red sofa or with the blues and greens in the Family Room?  It would even work on the patchwork quilt on our bed!  It's great to have options.

We're looking forward to a fun holiday season!  Hope you are too.

No comments: