Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sorry to be MIA -

We had a busy weekend that I need to post about later, plus I seem to have a lot of odd tasks that need to be taken care of right now. Researching some upcoming travel, and so much more.

Here's a link to some photos I took this weekend when Terry played with Bob Ryan, a friend of ours, for a new Coffee House that's meeting at St. George's Church in downtown Phoenix. There's way too many photos (I need to cut them down) but I told them I'd take a bunch so they could use some for their future promos. This was the first time they did it and they're hoping to meet on the Second Saturday of each month, which is why it's called "Second Saturdays". I think I got a few good photos, but it's always hard to shoot musicians in low light because they're always moving...and I hate the washed out look of my flash. I need to start using my bigger flash for these kinds of things.

There was a great turnout, especially for the first time and the guys, as well as Amber Hunter, the opening act, did an outstanding job. This was only the 2nd time that Terry and Bob had played together, but things went very smoothly and they had a really nice sound. I know Terry had a good time and it would be great if they have a chance to play together more.

No comments: