Wednesday, September 02, 2009


Arizona Restaurant Week - Sep 19- 26

Have you heard about Arizona Restaurant Week?

2009 Arizona Restaurant Week will give food lovers (like me) the opportunity to enjoy a prix-fixe, 3 course dinner for $29 per person or $58 for two people at a number of participating high-end Arizona restaurants.

I'd love to participate in this! Looks like there are restaurants participating in Phoenix and Tucson. Here's the list of Phoenix restaurants for this year. There are some great ones that we've been thinking about trying.

One place I'd love to go is Marriott's Camelback Inn. You see, I used to work there as a food server in the late 70's, just after I got out of high school. It was a beautiful 5-star resort back then and has recently been remodeled. I'd love to go back and see what the place looks like after 30 years. This would be a good reason to go and the weather might even be nice enough to sit outside somewhere on the gorgeous grounds.

Anyone up for joining us? We'd need to make reservations and it would have to be sometime between the 19th and 21st.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Not to nitpick (OK...it's what I do), but is it really necessary for them to say "29 for one, and $58 for two"? Isn't that phrasing only used when the "two" value is LESS than the "one" value doubled?

Redundancy...pretending to be a deal! Ridiculous.