5th Annual Certified Local Fall Festival!
Local First's Biggest and Best Fall Festival Yet
FREE TO ATTEND!
Saturday, November 7
10am - 4pm
Duck & Decanter
1651 E Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Now in its 5th year, the Certified Local Fall Festival celebrates Arizona's locally owned businesses with a bang this November! This family-friendly street festival drew over 4,200 attendees last year with over 45 members participating. This year, a record setting 5,000 are expected to attend and we'll have about 60 great local vendors!
Here's a rundown of what's on tap so far:
- Participating members returning from last year include:
Bookmans (a great sponsor this year!), Practical Art, Community Tire, Changing Hands, Salon Estique, SeeSaw Design, Holistic Earth Remedies, and Kidstop Toys - many more to come!
- Local food purveyors include:
Spinato's Pizza, La Grande Orange, Bruce Brown Catering, Urban Cookies and Schreiner's Sausage
- Entertainment is provided by some of Arizona's best musicians & bands
- Local breweries and vineyards provide drinks in the Beer & Wine Garden; Souvia Tea and Pop The Soda Shop will be offering non-alcoholic drinks
- A raffle and silent auction raise funds for Local First and the first 500 attendees receive gift bags! Please contact Helene to donate items and promote your business and help Local First!
- A Bouncing Castle will keep the young ones entertained while kids of all ages can scale the Rock Climbing Wall
- A craft booth will be provided by Arizona Art Supply and Cloud 9 Design will be creating business cards for children who are future entrepreneurs
If you are interested in participating in this year's Fall Festival, please contact Russ at email@example.com.