Sunday, May 17, 2009

Best West Coast Seafood Dives -

Talk about a dream writing assignment!

I just came across this listing of the best Seafood places to eat on the west coast...too bad we're not near the coast.

If you're in any of these areas (and I know some of you are) please check out at least one of these places, enjoy some seafood and think of me. Or send me a picture of what you get. Just because I LOVE great seafood and love pictures of food too!

Let me know if you agree with these recommendations or have some of your own. I'm going to save the list to refer back to when we're headed for the coast. Hopefully some of these places will still be in business.

I will say that Mo's was one of our favorites in Oregon. Although we didn't go to the one in Newport. We went to Mo's West at Otter Rock, which is just a stone's throw from the ocean and Devil's Punchbowl. Here are a couple of pics from our visit there on vacation a couple of years ago. Makes my mouth water just thinking of it. Mmmmmm

Funny thing. We met someone from Phoenix while we were eating there. They live just a couple of miles away from us here. Small world, huh?

1 comment:

barb tessitore said...

Well, since we've lived on the west coast for 17 years...Mo's is actually overrated in our opinion. Only tourists like it :-)Our favorites are Leroys Blue Whale in Waldport, OR, Gracie's Sea Hag in Depot Bay, Rogue Pub on the waterfront in Newport, Or, Gino's also on the waterfront in Newport,Kyllo's in Lincoln City, OR....just a few.....we have many. But Mo's is only popular with people not living here ...ha!