Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Travel Stock Photography - now that sounds like a great plan!


Check out this great article about this guy's career doing travel stock photography. Note: there are 3 parts so read them all. The photo here is one of his.

It sounds like a perfect way to start small and work up to something full time, plus you can make your own hours.

I also have another idea for making custom greeting cards with photos taken at the gorgeous resorts around AZ. The gift shop at the resort could sell cards (saying things like "I miss you!" or "Wish you were here.") with photos of their own resort. Do you think anyone's doing that already? All I would need is permission to go around and get shots, then they could decide if they want to buy the cards as they go along. I've been thinking about this for a while, but just haven't had the time to follow up on it.

Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I think that is a great idea for you. Your pictures are always gorgeous. I buy note-cards of places I visit and I'm sure many other people do also.