Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Maui - Happy Anniversary to us!


31 years as of yesterday! We've been having a blast! God was so good to allow us to come here to celebrate our anniverary and enjoy 10 days with some wonderful folks and new friends.

I still need to post about snorkeling, seeing whales and dolphins, Haleakala crater, the Tedeschi Winery where this picture was taken.
More pics to come.
Tonight we're going to the Feast at LeLe.
Just an FYI, I've been trying to post some comments to a few other blogs, but I keep getting an error message, which is frustrating. I hope they get it fixed soon.

1 comment:

linda t said...

Happy 31st Anniversary Terry & Nancy!
So happy that you could be on some exotic island together on this most special event.
I can only imagine the thousands of pics you have taken!
We will miss you tonight!