Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I am VERY excited!!!

I just ordered this new 50 mm lens for my camera. Click on the photo if you want to see the specs. It should be better for the low light situations where I don't want to or can't use a flash. It's also supposed to be ideal for travel photography, landscapes, etc. I ordered a few filters to go along with it as well.

Plus, I should get it in plenty of time for our New England vacation, which is the best news ever.

And all I had to do was give up going to one baseball game in order to get it. That's kind of a long story, so let me know if you really want to hear the details.

1 comment:

Amy T Schubert said...

have fun! I LOVE my lens. I need to get a 2nd one as backup.

You really should learn how to use your camera. Practice in New England. Let me know if you need help.