Monday, June 09, 2008

I am not only behind on posting blogs, I am officially behind on reading my regular blogs from others.

I've been working on travel arrangements for our fall trip to New England. I am so excited even though it's nearly 4 months away (actually doesn't sound so long). Right now we're planning to spend the first few days in the Boston area, then a week with our home base in Lincoln, New Hampshire, then a few days along the coast of Maine. Can't wait!

I also have some amazing news, but I don't have time to share the details now. Here's the headline: TERRY AND I ARE GOING TO HAWAII IN DECEMBER, BUT WE WON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR HARDLY ANY OF IT!!!! We have a truly amazing God. Sometimes I really feel guilty about the blessings we receive without deserving any of it. Why is He so good to us?

1 comment:

linda t said...

WOW! What a blessing! What a gift!