WOW, I am so far behind on blogging! I just uploaded the photos from my camera of the events over the last month that I haven't posted about. Here's the list. I may not get to all of them, but this will help me remember what I've missed so far.
- Super Bowl party
- Valentine's Day
- My February Branch - Valentine's decorations (pictured here)
- Phoenix Suns & Dallas Maverick's game
- My office and last day of work at Catalyst
- Building our new Ikea dresser
- ODF Valentine's Dinner - Here's one of Randy & Linda dancing. Don't they look like they're having fun? They're such a cute couple. See more on Linda's blog here
So, I have time at home until Feb 29th (when my father and mother-in-law arrive), but I know that there are so many projects to be done around the house (over 30 on the list) that I don't want to spend all my time on the computer (which I could easily do). So I'll just allot a little bit of time each day or so to post, so I can get other things done.
Here's what I've done so far, since yesterday:
- Built a new dresser for the scrapping room to store gift wrap and other craft supplies
- Scheduled carpet cleaning (since I'll be home next week)
- Finally ordered the bed that Terry offered to buy me for my birthday (last July). It's on sale!
- 3 loads of laundry
- Made a good dinner - pot roast and vegetables