Wednesday, February 20, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! (a little late)

WOW, I am so far behind on blogging! I just uploaded the photos from my camera of the events over the last month that I haven't posted about. Here's the list. I may not get to all of them, but this will help me remember what I've missed so far.


  • Super Bowl party
  • Valentine's Day
  • My February Branch - Valentine's decorations (pictured here)
  • Phoenix Suns & Dallas Maverick's game
  • My office and last day of work at Catalyst
  • Building our new Ikea dresser
  • ODF Valentine's Dinner - Here's one of Randy & Linda dancing. Don't they look like they're having fun? They're such a cute couple. See more on Linda's blog here
The one below is one of my favorite photos so far...this is the Christmas ornament that I gave to Terry the year of our 25th Anniversary. The photo is from our 25th Anniversary party that our friends planned for us. What great memories!

So, I have time at home until Feb 29th (when my father and mother-in-law arrive), but I know that there are so many projects to be done around the house (over 30 on the list) that I don't want to spend all my time on the computer (which I could easily do). So I'll just allot a little bit of time each day or so to post, so I can get other things done.

Here's what I've done so far, since yesterday:
  • Built a new dresser for the scrapping room to store gift wrap and other craft supplies
  • Scheduled carpet cleaning (since I'll be home next week)
  • Finally ordered the bed that Terry offered to buy me for my birthday (last July). It's on sale!
  • 3 loads of laundry
  • Made a good dinner - pot roast and vegetables
O.k., I'm off to work on my next project. Today, I'll be taking down all my "winter" decorations and putting up the spring stuff, since it already feels like spring here and Easter is just around the corner.

1 comment:

linda t said...

Oh Nancy, what a precious picture of Randy and I!! I will cherish it forever!! Thank you taking it!
Hope you don't mind, but I already put it on my blog! But I gave you the credit! Thanks again!

You have been on my mind all week! How fun for you to have this time to get some projects checked off!
I'll see you tonight when I pick up Randy after rehearsal! can't believe I am missing Shaq's debut tonight!