Sunday, January 06, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!!

I don't do new year's resolutions because they just seem too much like my own self-determination without leaving room for God to work his will, but I'll pass along a few goals for the new year.

  • Listen more
  • Interrupt less
  • Love well
  • Get to know my God better
  • Spend more time with those that are precious to me
  • Look for God's plan for each day, not my own
  • Leave room in my days for creativity to be expressed
  • Finish some of those 2007 projects that never got done
That's the big picture for 2008. BTW, soon I'll have an announcement that I can't reveal just yet. Hint. It's something that will help to reach some of the goals above. For those of you who may know, please keep it quiet for now.

I'll leave you with this note of encouragement: "Always leave enough room in your life to do something that makes you happy, satisfied, or even joyous." -Paul Hawken

2 comments:

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Sounds like good goals for all of us to strive for.

Blessings,

Sher

Aaron said...

big news, eh? do tell!

i like the "leave room in my days..." resolution. definitely worth pursuing.