Monday, November 19, 2007

More treats from the Beach House:

Wow! I've been so lax in my blogging...just too much going on and not enough energy at the end of the day. Today I was able to spend the day at home, so I got caught up on a few things around the house as well as email and reading my regular bloggers. Now I'm more motivated to post.

This time I'll share a few more of my favorite photos from the beach house. It was such a fun place with little treasures all around as you'll see from these shots. Sandy is a great decorator. She's made the beach house beautiful, inviting, comfortable and fun!

I just love the fly swatter clock. Isn't it adorable? The fly is the second hand, so it's constantly moving.

The hula girl lamp is perfect for southern California and the frog prince fountain sits at the corner of the jacuzzi. How fun is that!

The two other shots are from the guys practice times. What a treat to be able to listen to them play all those oldies for hours.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Beautiful photos.....i think that fly swatter clock is pretty cool.