Friday, August 10, 2007

Makes me glad I'm not in So Cal anymore!

Earthquake news here: Now a 4.6 quake isn't usually too big of a deal, but it's interesting that the White's Canyon Bridge was affected. Terry used to use this bridge almost daily on his way to work. It's just a few miles from where we lived.

I'll be emailing our friends who live near there to see if it impacted them much. I'm guessing it may have woke them up, but that's about it. Mainly it's just unsettling and makes you wonder when the next BIG ONE is coming...not a fun thought if you live in that area.

Still glad that I don't have to deal with those issues anymore.

2 comments:

Adam, Erin and Titus said...

it woke me up, and i just reached my arm over my head to keep the mirror above my bed on the wall and not on my head. all the while thinking "awww man...." expecting it to get bigger. watched the news til they reported the magnitude then went back to bed.

linda t said...

I am so glad you don't have to deal with those issues anymore either!!! And maybe Andrew & Amy will decide they don't want to leave us and deal with those very issues either!