Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Are we Missing Life's Most Precious Gifts?
The recent shootings at Virginia Tech and this article about a performance experiment with world renowned violinist, Joshua Bell, remind me that I need to take a breath and cherish every moment of life and each precious gift that God brings my way. I need to slow down and smell the roses, breathe them in, enjoy their beauty with all my senses and even capture the essence in a photograph to be enjoyed again and again and passed along to others.
How many of God's gifts do we walk by or put off till tomorrow when we think we'll have more time...?
Lord, give me eyes to see your hand and ears to hear your voice among the noises of life.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I agree. Life is short. I wonder what else we are all missing? Food for thought!!!!