Monday, January 22, 2007

So I'm officially a travel blogger for HotelsByCity.net!

This is my first post about the FBR Open Golf Tournament that's coming up next week. The gig is kind of exciting, although really no big deal. Just a volunteer deal and I might make a few bucks if people click on the ads on my blog page (hint, hint). Minimum requirement is to post at least twice a week, but more is recommended. We'll see how much time I have. I'm sure that I won't run out of things to write about. There's always so much going on in the valley.

Looking forward to the challenge and even to being able to post some of my photos as well. Now I just need to get out and take some pictures.

Soon, I'm hoping to head over to the Borgata, an upscale shopping center in Scottsdale on a Friday night when it's warm enough to wander outside. They have a European Market and free concerts that sound like fun. I think it would be an interesting photo op too. Who wants to join me?

4 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

awesome! i'm really proud of you!

Kevun said...

so you wrote that? that's awesome mom, good job.

linda t said...

So exciting Nancy! Great job!
You need to quit your job and stay home and be a travel writer!
Hey, if we can make it on one income... so can you guys! Come on Nancy! Do it!

linda t said...

Hey, maybe we can meet you guys at the Borgata this Friday night. Let's talk!