Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pt. Pinos Lighthouse in Pacific Grove just after sunset. It's a pretty cool place. The photo of Kevin was taken at the beach generally across the road from the lighthouse. Ever since he could walk he has LOVED to climb on rocks and throw rocks in the water. He could do it for days, I think. I like the graininess of Kevin's photo. I think he looks like an Ambercrombie model. Click to enlarge for the best view.

There's really no reason for these particular photos today, I was just testing the uploading capabilities on Blogger because I've been having issues with it.

For some reason today I'm able to upload regular digitals taken with my camera but not able to upload photos that I've scanned. Why would that be? I can't figure it out. Is anyone else having issues?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

check and see if the photos you've scanned are jpeg or something else.

Miranda said...

those pictures do look like they could be in clothing catelog - like Abercrombie or Hollester. Kevin "the model"

schluff said...

You most likely ended up getting .tif files when you scanned your images. Save them as .jpg files and you should be fine...