Monday, September 04, 2006

I am overwhelmed at all the things I have to blog about just from the past week! Here are a few of the topics I'm thinking about. I'm having a hard time deciding what to write about first.

  1. Learning...I went to 2 days of photography workshops last weekend...learned a lot and discovered that I have a lot more to learn.
  2. Beginnings...my 50 year old brother, Pat just left on a huge adventure to ride his bike from Corpus Christi, TX to Fort Myers, FL...over 1300 miles during hurricane season!
  3. An end of an era...Terry just shipped off his prized PFL (Placerita football league) trophy and has decided not to participate in the fantasy league for the first time since 1989!
  4. Unexpected joys...our friend, John Lynch was a guest on the most unexpected TV show with life-changing results.
  5. Family times...Amy, Andrew, Terry and I took a day trip to see Terry's mom, whom A & A lovingly call, Grandma Irish.
  6. Shopping...I went shopping on Saturday to Ikea with 3 dear friends and got some great organizing stuff for my scrapping room. I'm not ready to post pics yet, but it was very inspiring!
  7. Terry's cooking!...who is this man in my kitchen and what have you done with my husband?
  8. It's a matter of choices...how in the world can I find the time to spend with friends and family, take pics of beautiful things, keep up with email and my friend's blogs, post on my blog, scrapbook our activities, participate in ministry and enjoy the worship services at church, read my Bible or anything for that matter, pray regularly, help with the shopping, laundry, cooking, housecleaning, organizing, decorating, and landscape planning, all while working full time?
I'm going to take a break, get dressed, run to the store, then come back and decide on something to write about. Any suggestions on where to start first?

2 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

all of them ...

linda t said...

I want to hear them all too!!
Great story ideas.
Go for it!